COVID-19 stay-at-home orders have challenged the very fabric of the U.S. education system, particularly when it comes to providing underserved students with equal access to remote learning capability. Commonly referred to as the “Homework Gap,” a lack of equality in the distribution of internet connectivity, computers, tablets, and other IT services outside of schools – and in student homes –... Read More
- Written by Ken Fletcher
- Published: 08 Mar 2021
Whether you are a small business or a multi-location cooperation, managed IT services can help your business optimize its processes, secure your information, and allow you to focus your efforts on what matters most- growing your business. Here, at Quarterhorse, we work our clients on their unique IT needs. Our main priority is to find solutions that best fit each individual business. Our solutions are created to:
- Fortify the foundation of their technology systems.
- Introduce technological solutions that can grow with the business.
- Ensure consistent client experiences.
- Remove the burden of regular IT maintenance and upkeep.
- Heighten your security protecting both your client’s information and yours.